SSC CHSL 4500 Post Recruitment 2022 Tier-1 Result: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Result Of Tier-1 for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Exam 2022. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancy Can Download the Tier II Exam Notice. Read the notification for eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, pattern, pay scale and all other information in SSC CHSL Recruitment Exam 2022.
This exam is conducted for the recruitment of staff in various ministers and departments under the Government of India. Mainly there are two types of posts in CHSL, i.e. Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) and Data Entry Operator (DEO). Earlier the Postal Assistant (PA) and Sorting Assistant (SA) posts were also filled through the SSC CHSL, but now they are filled through the SSC CGL Exam. All the details of the SSC CHSL Exam Notification, Important Dates, Eligibility, Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Answer Key, and Result, etc. are given here. The candidates who are preparing for SSC CHSL 2023, can follow this page for all the latest updates related to this Exam.
- 1 SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Tier l Result
- 2 SSC CHSL 4500 Post Recruitment 2022 Overview
- 2.1 SSC CHSL 4500 Post Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- 2.2 SSC CHSL 4500 Post Recruitment 2022 Fees Details
- 2.3 SSC CHSL 4500 Post Recruitment 2022 Age Limits
- 2.4 SSC CHSL 4500 Post Recruitment 2022 Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
- 2.5 SSC CHSL 4500 Post Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- 2.6 SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Pattern Tier-1
- 2.7 SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Pattern Tier-2
- 2.8 SSC CHSL 2022 Important Links
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Tier l Result
SSC CHSL 4500 Post Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)|
|Advt No.||CHSL 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
SSC CHSL 4500 Post Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Appy Start Date||6 December2022|
|Apply Last Date||4 January 2023|
|Fees Last Date Online||5 January 2023|
|Fees Last Date Offline||6 January 2023|
|Correction Date||09-10 January 2023|
|Exam Date Tier-1||9-21 March 2023|
|Tier-1 Admit Card||04 Days Before Exam|
|Tier-1 Answer Key||31 March 2023|
|Tier-1 Result||19 May 2023|
|Tier-2 Exam Date||26 June 2023|
|Tier-2 Admit Card||04 Days Before Exam|
|Tier-2 Result||Notify Later|
SSC CHSL 4500 Post Recruitment 2022 Fees Details
- ₹ 100/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates.
- There is no fee for SC / ST / ExSM / PwBD / All Female candidates.
SSC CHSL 4500 Post Recruitment 2022 Age Limits
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2022 Rules.
SSC CHSL 4500 Post Recruitment 2022 Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
|LDC / JSA / DEO||Total 4500||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
SSC CHSL 4500 Post Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process of SSC CHSL 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Tier-1 Written Exam
- Tier-2 Written Exam
- Tier-3 Skill Test/ Typing Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Pattern Tier-1
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 1 Hour
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT)
|General Intelligence/ Reasoning||25||50|
|General Awareness/ GK||25||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude/ Maths||25||50|
SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Pattern Tier-2
How to Fill SSC CHSL 2022 Online Form
- Staff Selection Commission SSC All Region CR, MPR, NR, WR, KKR, and Other Region Are Yet to be Issued Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Recruitment 2022. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the CHSL SSC Jobs 2022 Candidate Can Apply Online for 06 December 2022 to 04 January 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest SSC Recruitment 2022 SSC Official website OR Link given below.
- Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Certificates, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have not pay the Required Application Fees Your application is not completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
SSC CHSL 2022 Important Links
|Region Name||Application Status Tier-1||Admit Card Tier-1|
|Download Tier-1 Additional Result & Cutoff||Additional Result|
|Download Tier-1 Result||Result|
|Download Tier-1 Cutoff||Cutoff|
|Download Answer Key||Answer Key|
|Tier-1 Answer Key Notice||Notice|
|Download Tier 2 Exam Notice||Tier-2 Exam Notice|
|Download Tire-1 Exam Notice||Tier-1 Exam Notice|
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
|SSC Official Website||Official Website|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to Apply for SSC CHSL 2022?
SSC CHSL 2022 Apply from Link given below important links OR official website ssc.nic.in.
What is the SSC CHSL 2022 Tier-1 Exam Date?
SSC CHSL 2022 Tire-1 Exam hold between 09-21 March 2023.
How many posts are there in SSC CHSL 2022 Recruitment?
There are 4500 posts for SSC CHSL 2022 distributed among various categories like GEN, SC, EWS, OBC, ST, category.