SBI PO Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) released official notification of recruitment for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). There are 1673 Posts for this recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2022 from the official website www.sbi.co.in or Apply link given in this article. SBI PO Recruitment 2022 details like age limits, application fees, qualification, vacancy details etc. are given below.
Finally, SBI release final result for the post of SBI PO Recruitment 2022 on April 18 2023.
- 1 SBI PO Recruitment 2022 – Final Result
- 2 SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Short Details
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 – Final Result
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Short Details
|Recruitment Authority||State Bank Of India (SBI) & Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Total Vacancy||1673 Posts|
|Application Start Date||22 September 2022|
|Application Last Date||12 October 2022|
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
|Apply Start Date||22 September 2022|
|Apply Last Date||12 October 2022|
|Fees Last Date||12 October 2022|
|Pre Admit Card||05 December 2022|
|Pre Examination Date||17-20 December 2022|
|Pre Result||17 January 2023|
|Mains Examination Date||30 January 2023|
|Mains Result||10 March 2023|
|Final Result||18 April 2023|
Age Limits: The age limit for the post SBI PO Recruitment 2022 is 21-30 Years As On 01 April 2022. Age Relaxation will be given as per rules.
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Qualification|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||1673||Graduate in any stream|
Full Details Check Notification
The Selection Process includes the following Steps:
- Examination (Written / OMR Based / Computer Based)
- Skill / Practical Examination if applicable for any post
- Document Verification
- Interview if applicable
- Medical Examination
- Final Merit List
Steps to Apply Online
Follow these Steps to Apply Online
- Check the eligibility from Official Notification.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the official website www.sbi.co.in
- Fill the application correctly.
- Upload the required Documents like Photo, Signature, Domicile, Qualification Certificates etc.
- Check Filled details in Application Preview.
- Pay the Application Fees if Applicable.
- Print the Application Form for further process & Record.
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
|For More Jobs||VacancyJobAlert.Com|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the last date to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2022?
12 October 2022 is the last date to apply for Visva Bharati Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023
How many total vacancies are there in SBI PO Recruitment 2022?
Total 1673 vacancies are there in SBI PO Recruitment 2022.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).