NCERT New Delhi Recruitment 2023: National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi release the latest recruitment notification for Non-Teaching 347 Posts. Various Non-Academic (Non-Teaching) posts includes the level of 02-12 posts. Eligible candidates can apply online for this recruitment from official website ncert.nic.in OR apply link given below. All the required details for NCERT New Delhi Recruitment 2023 are given below in this article:
- 1 NCERT New Delhi Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- 1.1 NCERT New Delhi 347 Posts Recruitment 2023 Short Details
- 1.2 Important Dates
- 1.3 Payment Details
- 1.4 Age Limits
- 1.5 Qualification Details
- 1.6 Steps to Apply Online For NCERT New Delhi Recruitment 2023
- 1.7 Selection Process
- 1.8 Important Links
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NCERT New Delhi Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
NCERT New Delhi 347 Posts Recruitment 2023 Short Details
|Recruitment Authority||National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi|
|Post Name||Various Non-Academic (Non-Teaching) posts|
|Total Vacancy||347 Posts|
|Application Start Date||29 April 2023|
|Application Last Date||28 May 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
|Apply Start Date||29 April 2023|
|Apply Last Date||28 May 2023 Extended|
|Fees Last Date||28 May 2023|
|Correction Date||31 May – 5 June 2023|
|Admit Card||Notify Later|
|Examination Date||Notify Later|
Payment Mode: Online
|Level 2-5||Rs. 1000/- For Each Post||Nil|
|Level 6-8||Rs. 1200/- For Each Post||Nil|
|Level 10-12||Rs. 1500/- For Each Post||Nil|
For Post Wise Age Limits Please See Full Notification Given Below.
|Post Name||Total Posts||Qualification|
|Level 10-12||33||See Notification Below|
|Level 6-9||99||See Notification Below|
|Level 2-5||215||See Notification Below|
Steps to Apply Online For NCERT New Delhi Recruitment 2023
Follow these Steps to Apply Online
- Check the eligibility from Official Notification.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the official website ncert.nic.in
- Fill the application correctly.
- Upload the required Documents like Photo, Signature, Domicile, Qualification Certificates etc.
- Check Filled details in Application Preview.
- Pay the Application Fees if Applicable.
- Print the Application Form for further process & Record.
The Selection Process includes the following Steps:
- Examination (Written / OMR Based / Computer Based)
- Skill / Practical Examination if applicable for any post
- Document Verification
- Interview if applicable
- Medical Examination
- Final Merit List
|Correction Link||Correction Link|
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Official Notification Soon||Notification|
|Short Notice||Short Notice|
|For More Jobs||VacancyJobAlert.Com|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the apply start date for NCERT Recruitment 2023?
29 April 2023 is the starting date for NCERT Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023
What is the last date to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2023?
28 May 2023 is the last date to apply for NCERT Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023
How many total vacancies are there in NCERT Recruitment 2023?
There are total 347 vacancies are there in NCERT Recruitment 2023
National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi is the recruitment authority for NCERT Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023