ICG Navik GD & DB Posts Recruitment Result: Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has finally announced 255 posts for Navik ( GD & DB ) Result on 24 April 2023. Eligible candidates of age Born between 01 September 2001 to 31 August 2005 (both dates inclusive), Age Relaxation As Per Rules, with educational qualifications 10th/12th can apply before the 19 February 2023. Before Apply please read the full notification issued by ICG on their official website(https://indiancoastguard.gov.in/) about exam fees, expected exam date, admit card etc. ICG has released the admit card for Navik ( GD & DB ). To download the admit card scroll to the bottom of the page.
- 1 ICG Navik GD & DB Recruitment 2023 – Result
- 1.0.1 ICG Navik GD & DB Posts Recruitment Overview
- 1.0.2 ICG Navik GD & DB Posts Recruitment Important Dates
- 1.0.3 ICG Navik GD & DB Posts Recruitment Fees Details
- 1.0.4 ICG Navik GD & DB Posts Recruitment Age Limits
- 1.0.5 ICG Navik GD & DB Posts Recruitment Qualification Details
- 1.0.6 ICG Navik GD & DB Posts Recruitment Category Wise Vacancy Details
- 1.0.7 ICG Navik GD & DB Posts Recruitment Selection Process
- 1.0.8 How to Apply for ICG Navik GD & DB Posts Recruitment?
- 1.0.9 ICG Navik GD & DB Posts Recruitment Important Links
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Coast Guard (ICG)|
|Post Name||GD & DB|
|Total Posts||255 Posts|
|Apply Last Date||19 February 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Apply Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
|Apply Start Date:||March 06, 2023|
|Apply Last Date:||19 February 2023 05:30 PM|
|Fees Last Date:||19 February 2023 05:00 PM|
|Exam Date & City:||16 March 2023|
|Admit Card:||24-48 Hours Before Exam|
|Examination Date:||March 2023|
|Exam Result:||24 April 2023|
- There is no fee for SC / ST candidates.
- ₹ 250/- for All candidates Except SC /ST Candidates.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 22 Years
- Born Between : 01 September 2001 to 31 August 2005 (both dates inclusive)
- Age as per Indian Airforce Agniveers Recruitment 01/2023 Rules
|Post Name||Total Post||Coast Guard Navik Eligibility|
|Navik General Duty GD||225||10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics / Mathematics as a Subject.|
|Navik Domestic Branch DB||30||Class 10 High School in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Navik (General Duty)||88||61||22||32||22||225|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||12||10||02||04||02||30|
- Apply Online for ICG – Navik GD & DB Posts recruitment
- CBT / Written Examination
- PET / PST (if any)
- Skill Test / Practical Test (if any)
- Medical Examination
- Final Merit List
- Check the eligibility from the ICG Navik GD & DB Posts Recruitment Official Notification PDF.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit official website http://indiancoastguard.gov.in/.
- Fill the correct details in the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the Application Fees.
- Print the Application Form or Save PDF for record.
|Download Exam Result||Result|
|Download Exam Result Notice||Result Notice|
|Download Exam Date & City||Exam Date & City|
|Full Details Video||Watch Video|
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
19 February 2023 is last date to apply for this recruitment.
Click on the Apply Online Link or visit the website http://indiancoastguard.gov.in/.
When the exam result declare for ICG GD & DB Posts Recruitment?
ICG GE & DB Recruitment Result declare on 24 April 2023