Saksham YUVA Registration Portal:- Employment Department, Haryana (Govt. of Haryana) has decided to release allowance / jobs for unemployed of Intermediate (10+2) Regular, Graduate Regular & Post Graduate Regular passed candidates. Eligible candidates can apply online using given link below. Other Details like educational qualification, age limit & how to apply are given below…….
Type of the Form: Saksham YUVA Scheme
Eligibility for Saksham YUVA Scheme Form:
- Age Limit: 18 to 35 years
- Family Income is Less than or equal to 03 Lakhs
- No Govt. Job in Family
- Note:- If you are a regular student of College / University / School then you are not suggested to apply for this scheme.
Who Can Apply:
हरियाणा सरकार ने हरियाणा के 12वीं पास से लेकर मास्टर डिग्री बेरोजगार युवाओ के लिए सक्षम युवा स्कीम के नाम से एक योजना को शुरू किया है इस योजना के तहत हर 12वीं बेरोजगार युवाओ को 900/- महीना भत्ता, स्नातक डिग्री (Graduate) बेरोजगार युवाओ को 1500/- महीना भत्ता व मास्टर डिग्री बेरोजगार युवाओ को 3000/- महीना भत्ता दिया जायेगा | यहीं अगर हरियाणा सक्षम युवा योजना के तहत पहले से भत्ता ले रहे बेरोजगार युवाओ को नौकरी दी जाती है तो हर 12वीं पास युवाओ को 6900/- महीना वेतन, स्नातक डिग्री (Graduate) पास युवाओ को 7500/- महीना वेतन व मास्टर डिग्री पास युवाओ को 9000/- महीना वेतन दिया जायेगा |
Saksham YUVA Qualification:
- For Intermediate (10+2): Intermediate (10+2) Passed from Regular Board.
- For Graduate: Bachelor Degree in any stream from Regular University / Institution.
- For Post Graduate: Master Degree in any stream from Regular University / Institution.
Allowance before getting Job:
- For Intermediate (10+2): Rs. 900/-
- For Graduate: Rs. 1500/-
- For Post Graduate: Rs. 3000/-
Allowance after getting Job through Saksham Scheme:
- For Intermediate (10+2): Rs. 6900/-
- For Graduate: Rs. 7500/-
- For Post Graduate: Rs. 9000/-
Document to be Required at the time of submission.
- Family ID
- Passport Size Photo
- Employment Identity Card (Which to be filled from hrex.gov.in website)
- Bank Account Passbook
- Qualification Certificates (All Marksheets)
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate (If Reserved candidates)
- Haryana Residence Certificate (Domicile)
How to Apply:
Eligible students can apply online using given link below. The applicants need to be submit their filled application form to their district employment department.
- Step – 1:-
- Firstly you will have to register yourself at hrex.gov.in (Employment Department Portal).
- After Registration you will have to submit your original document along with filled online application form to your district’s employment exchange department.
- The Concerned department will check your form then they approve employment form & will give you a Photo printed Identity card.
- Step 2:-
- After approval of your employment form then you will have to register your self at https://saralharyana.gov.in/ portal for Saksham YUVA Scheme
- Register yourself on the Saral Haryana If you are not registered
- After Registration Login to the Saral Haryana Portal
- After Logging Click on the Apply for Services
- After Clicking on ‘Click on the Apply for Services’ then Click View All Available Services
- After that search Saksham YUVA Scheme in Search box
- Then Click on Saksham YUVA Scheme
- Then Click on Link that Says I Have Family ID
- Fill your Family ID No. and Send OTP
- After OTP Submission Submit your fetched data to portal
- Before applying make sure your detail is same in Family ID (PPP) as per matriculation certificate like name, date of birth, father name, mother name.
- Important your occupation in family ID should be Unemployed.
- Qualification should be same in Family ID like if you are Senior Secondary (10+2) / Graduate / Post Graduate passed and applying for same then your qualification is Senior Secondary (10+2) / Graduate / Post Graduate selected in family ID before applying. (It is mandatory and if it is wrong in family ID please make it correct before applying online otherwise your application form will be rejected)
- After completing these condition fill online form and submit it to your district’s employment department
|Apply Link||Apply Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram Group|