Junior Auditor Chandigarh Recruitment: Online applications are invited from the citizens of India, on the website of the Chandigarh Administration https://www.chandigarh.gov.in/information/public-notices at Recruitment Portal, for recruitment to the 29 posts of Junior – Auditor will be paid fixed emoluments equal to the minimum of the pay-band or D.C. Rate whichever is higher during the probation period of 2 years in terms of Govt. of Punjab, Department of Finance letter No. 7/204/2012-4PP1/66 dated 15.01.2015 adopted by the Chandigarh Administration vide letter No. 28/70-IH(7)-2015/14387 dated 10.07.2015. It shall not include any Grade Pay, Annual Increment or any other allowance, except the travelling allowance admissible to the post).
- 1 Junior Auditor Chandigarh Recruitment 2023
- 1.1 Junior Auditor Chandigarh Recruitment Overview
- 1.2 Junior Auditor Chandigarh Recruitment Important Dates
- 1.3 Junior Auditor Chandigarh Recruitment Fees Details
- 1.4 Junior Auditor Chandigarh Recruitment Age Limits
- 1.5 Junior Auditor Chandigarh Recruitment Post Details
- 1.6 Junior Auditor Chandigarh Recruitment Qualification Details
- 1.7 Junior Auditor Chandigarh Recruitment Important Links
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Junior Auditor Chandigarh Recruitment 2023
Junior Auditor Chandigarh Recruitment Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Chandigarh Administration|
|Post Name||Junior Auditor|
|Advt No.||Junior Auditor 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||April 28, 2023 (Extended)|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
Junior Auditor Chandigarh Recruitment Important Dates
|Application Starting Date||13 March 2023|
|Application Last Date||April 28, 2023 (Extended)|
|Fees Last Date in any SBI branch||10 April 2023|
|Examination Date||Notify Later|
Junior Auditor Chandigarh Recruitment Fees Details
- ₹ 1000/- for General / OBC candidates.
- ₹ 500/- for SC / EWS candidates.
- There is no fee for PwBD candidates.
Junior Auditor Chandigarh Recruitment Age Limits
- General and EWS Upto 37 years
- SC Upto 42 years
- OBC Upto 40 years
- PwBD (OBC) Upto 50 years
- Age as on last date of application.
Junior Auditor Chandigarh Recruitment Post Details
|Junior – Auditor||15||06||04||01||03||29|
Junior Auditor Chandigarh Recruitment Qualification Details
|Junior – Auditor||ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:|
B.Com. / Bachelors of Business Studies/ Bachelors of Business Administration from a recognized University.
Course on Computer Concepts (CCC+) – 126 hours – 200 hours from a Govt. recognized institution OR a reputed institution which is an ISO 9001 certified OR Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Govt. of India OR from NIELIT and its authorized institutions at the time of their appointment
M.Com/MBA (Finance)/ PGDM (Finance)/Costs and Management Accountant with certificate
course in computers.
Junior Auditor Chandigarh Recruitment Scheme Of Examination
Scheme Of Examination:
- There will be a written test consisting of 100 Objective Type Questions with multiple choice answers each carrying 1 mark and duration of test will be of 2 hours.
- The structure of written test is as follows:
- The question booklet will carry questions in English only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 per wrong answer.
- The question paper and the answer key will be placed on the website on next day of exam for inviting objections to answers, if any.
- The objection to any answer can be filed by the candidate on the website itself on clicking the option of objection. The objections can be filed within three (3) days from the date of display of answer key.
- The written test shall be conducted only at Chandigarh.
Other Important Instructions:
- The standard of question would be to test the knowledge as expected of a person who has attained education at least up to graduation level.
- Written test will be conducted and thereafter a screening will be held by the Screening Committee of the Local Audit Department of the candidates equal to five times of the number of posts on merit. The screening of the candidates will be held only to adjudge their eligibility after verifying the documents in support of essential qualifications, desirable qualifications, age etc. and to ascertain that there is no complaint in Vigilance Department, Police Department against them and not debarred for appointment to Government Service by any Government Department/ Board/ Commission/ Corporation etc. through Affidavit duly attested by 1st Class Magistrate/Public Notary. There will be no marks/Weightage for the screening.
- In case of any tie between two or more candidates regarding marks obtained in written test, the candidate with higher marks in essential qualification will be placed higher in merit.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the test/interview.
Junior Auditor Chandigarh Recruitment Important Links
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is apply start date for Junior Auditor 2023?
13 March 2023 is apply start date for Junior Auditor 2023.
What is apply last date for Junior Auditor 2023?
April 28, 2023 (Extended) is last for Junior Auditor 2023.
How many posts are there in for Junior Auditor 2023?
There are 29 posts for for Junior Auditor 2023.