CBSE Class 10 & 12 Result 2023: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has finally release the Final Result for class 10th & 12th of year 2023. All details related to CBSE Result 2023 are given below in this article.
- 1 CBSE Class 10th & 12th Result
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
CBSE Class 10th & 12th Result
|Class 10th Exam Date||15 Feb. – 21 March 2023|
|Class 12th Exam Date||15 Feb. – 05 April 2023|
|Exam Result Date||12-16 May 2023 (Tentative)|
|Class 12th Result Date||12 May 2023|
|Class 10th Result Date||12 May 2023|
How to Check Result For CBSE Class 10th & 12th
Check Result Method-1:
- Visit the Official Website results.cbse.nic.in
- Find the option CBSE Secondary Result 2023
- Enter the Roll No. and Click Submit Button.
- Result will displayed on the screen
- Download the result PDF.
Check Result Method-2:
- Download the Umang app from the Google Play Store (for Android) or Apple App Store (for iPhone)
- Register on this application by your Mobile No. & OTP
- Click on All Services at bottom menu
- Click on CBSE
- Click on 10th/12th
- Click on Results
- Choose Exam Name & Year
- Enter your Roll No.
- Click Submit Button
- Your result will be display on the display
- Download the Result PDF.
Check Result Method-3:
- Visit this website of Digilocker https://cbseservices.digilocker.gov.in/activatecbse and register yourself. OR Download the DigiLocker App
- Register on DigiLocker App.
- Find the CBSE in the DigiLocker.
- Chick on class.
- Enter details.
- Click on get document & view your result.
|Download 10th Class Result (12 May 2023)||Link-1|
|Download 12th Class Result (12 May 2023)||Link-1|
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the date of CBSE Class 12th Result 2023?
CBSE Class 12th Result Declare on 12 May 2023.
How to check CBSE Class 12th Result?
The direct link for check CBSE Class 12th Result is cbseresults.nic.in and other links are given in this article.