AICTE Non-Teaching Various Posts Recruitment 2023: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of various non-teaching posts including the Accountant/ Office Superintendent cum Accountant, Junior Hindi Translator, Assistant, Data Entry Operator- Grade-III, and Lower Division Clerk (LDC), etc. AICTE Recruitment 2023 will be completed by the National Testing Agency (NTA) and eligible candidates may apply online for the AICTE Non-Teaching Vacancy 2023 from the website recruitment.nta.nic.in starting from April 16, 2023. All the details related to AICTE Recruitment 2023 are given below.
- 1 AICTE Non-Teaching Various Posts Recruitment 2023
- 1.1 AICTE Recruitment 2023 Overview
- 1.2 AICTE Non-Teaching Various Posts Recruitment Important Dates
- 1.3 AICTE Non-Teaching Various Posts Recruitment Application Fees Details
- 1.4 AICTE Non-Teaching Various Posts Recruitment Age Limits
- 1.5 Qualification & Eligibility
- 1.6 AICTE Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- 1.7 How to Apply for AICTE Recruitment 2023
- 1.8 AICTE Non-Teaching Various Posts Recruitment Important Links
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
AICTE Non-Teaching Various Posts Recruitment 2023
AICTE Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Post Name||Non-Teaching Various Posts|
|Advt No.||AICTE Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||May 15, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||NTA AICTE Recruitment 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
AICTE Non-Teaching Various Posts Recruitment Important Dates
|Apply Start||April 16, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||May 15, 2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
AICTE Non-Teaching Various Posts Recruitment Application Fees Details
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ Female||Rs. 600/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
AICTE Non-Teaching Various Posts Recruitment Age Limits
Age Limit: The age limit is a maximum of 35 Years for Accountants, JHT, and Assistants Posts, and a maximum of 30 Years. for DEO and LDC posts. The age limit as on 15 May 2023. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
Qualification & Eligibility
|10||Degree in Commerce + 5 Years Experience.|
|Jr. Hindi Translator||01||PG/ Translation Diploma in Hindi or English + 2 Years Experience.|
|Assistant||03||Graduate + 6 Years Experience.|
|DEO (Grade-III)||21||Graduate + Computer Diploma + Data Entry @8000 Key per Hour|
|LDC||11||Graduate + Typing|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Jr. Hindi Translator||01 (PwD)||–||–||–||–||01|
AICTE Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for AICTE Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (as per post requirement)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for AICTE Recruitment 2023
Follow these steps to apply for the AICTE Recruitment 2023
- Check the eligibility from the AICTE Non-Teaching Notification 2023
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website recruitment.nta.nic.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
AICTE Non-Teaching Various Posts Recruitment Important Links
|AICTE Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||Notification|
|AICTE Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||Apply Online|
|AICTE Official Website||AICTE|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for NTA AICTE Recruitment 2023?
Apply Online from the website recruitment.nta.nic.in.
What is the last date to apply for AICTE Recruitment 2023?
May 15, 2023 is the last date to apply for AICTE Recruitment 2023.
How many total vacancies are there in AICTE Recruitment 2023?
There are 46 vacancies in AICTE Recruitment 2023.